Our goal with Reviewshake is to make it as easy as possible for you to manage and generate reviews, and a big part of that is playing nicely with third party systems that you already use in your company.
We have the following integrations available at present - get in touch if you would like us to integrate with a system that you use.
Because sometimes we all need to use CSVs! Having your data in CSV format makes it convenient to use and import into different databases and spreadsheets since it’s compatible with almost every software out there.
Follow these two tips to make the whole process of uploading you customer info to Reviewshake quicker:
- Use the UTF-8 format for maximum compatibility
- Use the following headers: email_address, phone_number, first_name, last_name, shortname, phone_country
Zapier integrates with thousands of third party apps, and makes it incredibly easy to send your customer information into Reviewshake. It’s like having 2000+ integrations in one. To set it up check out the app and get started.
Our BCC email parse integration allows you to BCC a unique email address that we provide in order to share your customer information with us. This is particularly useful for situations when you already send your customer an email, such as a post-purchase receipt email in e-commerce.
For the more technically savvy users, we have a fully-fledged API which makes it very easy to consume and write data to Reviewshake programmatically. This integration will help you:
- Build a large database of different review profiles
- Gather data for multiple locations across all review websites
- Track your competitors and analyze their reviews
- Make all this data presentable