How do clients and locations work in the agency plan?
Let's start by defining some terminology:
- Client: this is a business that you work with
- Location: this could be a physical location that is associated with a client
- Seat: a seat can be either a client or a location (used interchangeably)
The standard agency plan includes 10 clients and 25 locations across those clients, for a total of 35 seats. Those locations can be associated as you wish across the 10 clients.
It's important to note that a client that only operates one location does not need to have a location seat - they will just take up 1 client seat. Location seats only become useful when you have a client with more than 1 location.
Consider these scenarios:
- You have 5 clients, one of which has 16 locations. In this case, you would need 5 client seats, as well as 16 location seats. Thus you have 9 location seats left over.
- You have 8 clients, all of which are single-location businesses. You would need 8 client seats and 0 location seats. Thus you have 25 location seats left over.
Should you need more than 10 client / 25 location seats, please refer to our overage pricing.