Setting up your agency white label
It's easy to set up your Reviewshake agency portal under your own brand.
You can run Reviewshake on your own domain (eg. myreviews.com) or subdomain (eg. reviews.myreviews.com), which ensures that you own the relationship with your end clients. By setting up your custom domain, all publically visible URLs are branded to your company, such as:
- Reviews dashboard
- Auto-generated review URLs in your invitation emails
- Widget URLs
- API endpoints
Set up your custom domain by visiting Configurations -> General Settings and click the Domain tab to get started. The process includes three steps:
- Setting your domain (or subdomain) CNAME record
- Approving our ability to generate an SSL certificate on your behalf to secure your portal
- Activating the domain
In addition to setting up your custom domain, you can also ensure that all emails that are sent to your clients are sent from your own agency email address. This is as simple as visiting Configurations -> Agency -> Email Setup and following the two steps:
- Selecting the email address you wish to email your customers from
- Setting up 3 CNAME records which give us permission to send emails on your behalf
Send these emails from a monitored address in case your clients respond to the emails.